We all know you need deodorant, your dress, and your wedding rings, but let’s be realistic! Here is a simple checklist that will help you prepare for your big day.
- Marriage license
- Hotel block for guest accommodations
- Timeline with order of events – which includes ceremony line up, dinner time, bouquet toss, and any traditional or non traditional events you may want to include
- Vendor arrival times
- Family reserved sign seating for ceremony
- Discuss vendor meals with caterer or venue
- Final payments
- Gratuity envelopes
- Guest food restrictions and their assigned table number
- Assign a person(s) responsible for securing the card box, set up/ decor, and collection of items at the end of reception (it may be bridal party members or family)
- Have all your decor items neatly boxed and labeled
Helpful tip: Keep a folder with your contracts, permits/ insurance (if applicable), and receipts for the day of to avoid any hiccups that may come along. It can be given to a responsible person to hold on to or left and locked safely in your bridal suite. Keep your marriage license in this folder.
More tips available with services provided by Sabrina & Co.